MS Office in German

aitch2 11:30 13 Feb 2014

I installed MS Office 2010 on Acer Aspire V3 Win7 Laptop, but somewhere along the installation I have not chosen the default language. I now have it in German but as I don't speak or understand German any ideas as to how to get back to the English.

I have tried Microsoft/ Google searches etc. and various YouTube videos to try to find a solution, but I cannot get past the language that I don't understand. I did think of uninstalling MS Office, but am afraid that I won't then be able to re-activate the Office. Any suggestions appreciated

Zak 14:40 13 Feb 2014
  aitch2 15:43 13 Feb 2014

Thanks, have already tried that but although I have followed the instructions from MS Help/ website, it still won't change the language on closure and restart. Any other suggestion as can't think what else to do now, so I might uninstall and re-install and hope the activation is ok.

BRYNIT 17:24 13 Feb 2014

Most programs defaults to the language of the computer? It could be the English language has not been installed when you installed Office. You could try reinsatlling over the original Office and see if it allows you to change the language or uninstall/reinstall Office.

aitch2 18:18 13 Feb 2014

Thanks, I'll try that.

Zak 19:55 13 Feb 2014

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?