Microsoft games

ordep 14:30 12 Dec 2013

Microsoft has seen fit to dump there card games in W8.

Know I do like a game of Solitaire/Spider Solitaire, so i'm wondering if any one has found a good replacement to d/l. There are plenty to chose from but, which one can you recommend.

chub_tor 16:34 12 Dec 2013

Go to the Microsoft Store and search for Solitaire, I selected Microsoft Solitaire Collection and if I feel the need to play it is usually Klondike. Works for me.

woody 12:29 13 Dec 2013

If you like Solitaire games get PYSOLFC - lots of games and you can make your own.

It is free and works with windows incl 8.1

Just google PYSOLFC

ordep 11:09 15 Dec 2013

Thanks for your reply's.

I did have a look in there chub, i wasn't to impressed with the selection on offer. The link to PYSOLFC was really good woody. d/l and using it know.

Many thanks ordep

rdave13 16:32 15 Dec 2013

I found that the Microsoft Solitaire Collections app is hard to beat, Click here.

woody 17:58 15 Dec 2013

"Rdave13" Have you looked at Pysol ?

Over 1000 (thousand ) games - make you own game - many variations of cards plus others from the internet . If anyone can refer me to a similar site I will be well pleased .Is there even one site that lets you make your own game free of charge? (I have no connection with the site - just think they have done a fabulous job and all for free.)

rdave13 18:28 15 Dec 2013

Ah, I thought we were talking about the old fashioned Microsoft card games. My bad. They're located in my link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?