I used this tool quite happily before applying SP1 but since the update I can't get it to run. Everytime that I click on the Launch button the page goes back to Install,
I have uninstalled it, cleaned with CCleaner and Eusing Free Registry Cleaner, used Explorer to manually remove the files and rebooted, and repeated this procedure on both a desktop and a laptop but to no effect. I have also Googled the problem and not found any links specific to it.
OK I found the purchased version on the Microsoft website and I will give the 90 day trial a go. Of course Sod's Law dictates that the online beta version is working again - perhaps it was a Microsoft website issue that stopped it.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.