latest flash player

a member 09:23 17 Oct 2008

after seeing the latest flash player discuss on PCAdvisor ,(including a fix for the so-called clickjacking problem) I installed it the same day , yesterday and today I have had several occasions when the internet explorer window has completely frozen , nothing works ,wont even shut down ,and no sign of any activity .
anyone else tried this latest version yet, ver: 10.0.12.36.
I will uninstall if I can get a copy of the previous flash software ,anyone help?

no problems here, try running click here then re-installing click here click here

a member 09:59 17 Oct 2008

I had already done a uninstall and reinstall. but the problem remained ,I have now reverted back to an earlier version from the adobe archives and all is well again ,I guess its a configuration problem ,I will look at it again when I have more time .

sunny staines 10:10 17 Oct 2008

ok here

sunny staines 13:27 17 Oct 2008

could the clip you want to watch be faulty?

User-1229748 17:24 20 Oct 2008

i had the freezing problem also,as merlinx described,gone back to previous version :o)

snaddy1 17:57 01 Sep 2009

I have a similar problem, I am unable to watch a video clip or a video tutorial,the player freezes after a couple of minutes and I get a sort of roulet wheel spinning round as if its waiting for something to happen.I am on a new computer with windows vista home premium 64 bit. up to 20 meg broadband and 4gb ram. Is there a fault in the install? Should something be enabled or disabled prior to the install?
Would be greatfull for any help

a member 18:02 01 Sep 2009

I cured mine by installing a previous version. recently I was prompted to install a newer version and it worked perfectly .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?