Large number of duplicate files in my HDD

makonvict 10:14 20 Jan 2015
Answered

How to remove the duplicate files from any hard-drive? is there any software which can remove them without deleting the original file? any tool that can really work well without deleting original files.?

chse 21:32 20 Jan 2015
Answer

Hi makon try this software click here there is 3 version for data ,music and photo choose what you need And let me know if it's work gl

And

makonvict 10:33 21 Jan 2015

No I already tried many software's like easy duplicate finder, noclone, dupeguru, auslogics etc, but now I just had a look at a free tool i.e free duplicate file finder from ashisoft now please suggest me is it a good tool or else should i try for any other.?

chse 16:38 21 Jan 2015

Did you tried the software in the link

oxanadaniel 09:06 18 Jul 2015

"Duplicate Files Deleter" is a simple, but effective tool to locate duplicate files in one or more selected search paths. It scans the files and compares them based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. You can then choose to delete the selected duplicate or original files. The program is multi-threaded and performs scans quickly.

alanrwood 10:11 18 Jul 2015

Hi Oxanadaniel

This thread is over 6 months old and the link given by chse is flagged as dangerous by my antivirus program.

Govan1x 10:33 18 Jul 2015

Probably spam from oxanadaniel as well posted the same message on other forums.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?