I need help with my Windows 7 Microsoft office product key.

Maria122094 23:47 04 Mar 2014

Hello everyone! So, I bought a laptop in 2010, it's an Acer Aspire One when I got it, I never really used the items that we're installed there. Microsoft office was already installed in my laptop. Well, I'm now here because for the 1st time ever I had to use it. The only problem is, I need the product key. I know it said that to look for it, I need to check the a sticker in the bottom. I have it now and It won't let me use it because it's apparently a invalid product key. So my question here is, what can I do? Do I have to contact Microsoft? buy a new soft ware?

BRYNIT 02:23 05 Mar 2014

Microsoft Office supplied with computers was usually a trial version and not the full version. The Sticker on the bottom of the laptop would have been the product key for the OS.

wee eddie 08:09 05 Mar 2014

Get all your information together. Purchase date, who from, Model Number, any product Numbers that you can find and then Log into the Site.

One of the things they offer is a phone number to register. Ring them and they should be able to explain what you have what your options are and what you can do.

Should you wish to ignore M$ Office, there is free software available that will do the job just as well, in particular "Libre Office" which is said to be very good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?