How to rescue deleted partition data?

Juliana984 03:56 18 Jun 2014

I have deleted one of my computer partitions by chance and all remained pictures and videos are lost now. But, I have spent a really long time to connect these interesting photos and videos. I don’t want to do that again. Please, help me rescue all these deleted data back with success! Thanks in advance!

BRYNIT 08:14 18 Jun 2014

You could try Easeus partition manager free, it has a partition recovery wizard included CLICK HERE

Remember to read carefully when installing, use custom install if available and untick items you do not want. These days most free programs come with add ons that are not wanted.

I don’t know why you have not backed up all your important partition data on another drive in advance. But, I hope you can learn a lesson to back it up from now on. And then, as to your interesting photos and videos, stop writing new data on this deleted partition and scan it with data recovery software to see whether all your lost stuffs could be restored.
There are many similar data recovery programs that can help you do that, such as iCare Data Recovery Free, Recuva, 4Card Recovery, PhotoRec and more. And then, if it is necessary, you can try to recreate this deleted partition for future use in Disk Management. Just right click the unallocated space there.

Jmmy6734 03:43 19 Jun 2014

Never format or deleted a partition without data backups again. But, not, in order to rescue your interesting photos and videos, you may need some data recovery software to take all possible stuffs back from this deleted partition. Just search a reliable one over the internet. Here is a video tutorial that can teach you rescue your data step by step: click here luck!

Good

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:13 20 Jun 2014

Don't pay for rescue data programs Easus is your best bet.

Pammy565 05:44 22 Jun 2014

In your case, rescuing your lost photos and videos there is not difficult. Just do not overwrite this deleted partition or drive and launch a data recovery program to get back all your needed stuffs back with success. Do you know how to rescue data back from a deleted partition? If not, I know there is a related article that can teach you the detailed steps clearly: click here to back up all important partition data all the time in the future.

Remember

Pammy565 05:49 22 Jun 2014

In your case, rescuing your lost photos and videos there is not difficult. Just do not overwrite this deleted partition or drive and launch a data recovery program to get back all your needed stuffs back with success. Do you know how to rescue data back from a deleted partition? If not, I know there is a related article that can teach you the detailed steps clearly: click here to back up all important partition data all the time in the future.

Remember

Pammy565 05:55 22 Jun 2014

Remember

Coryiyu472 02:47 23 Jun 2014

Am I late to answer your question here? In fact, I have ever also had the similar partition data loss problem. One of my partitions is just corrupted and I have to format to fix its problems. Finally, all my left files are gone with the formatting process. But, fortunately, after trying many solutions found over the internet, I finally rescued my wanted stuffs with the help of a data recovery program named iCare Data Recovery Free. So, I think it may also help you out. Just give it a shot, if it is necessary.

wee eddie 15:45 24 Jun 2014

Fruitbat has the best answer so far.

1 piece of essential knowledge for you: Every time you use the Computer, from which you have deleted the Files, you risk overwriting them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?