How to remove ACCESS IS DENIED

[email protected] 18:44 01 Jun 2017

In my PC i sing up by a Guest account and now i want to enter in an administrator account but always shows Access is denied.So plz tell me for a solution. thank you

lotvic 19:26 01 Jun 2017

Whoever has an Admin account will have to change the account for you and give it Admin rights. How to Change a Guest Account to an Administrator in Windows click here for how it is done.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:27 01 Jun 2017

Enable the hidden admin account log in with that.

If you wish you can then change the permissinons for your guest account.

emma02 08:53 02 Jun 2017

Hi,

I do agree with lotvic.

The only way to fix “Access is denied error” is you can request the person whoever has an Admin account to change the account settings and grant you with Administrative privileges.:)

lotvic 12:38 02 Jun 2017

Thank you emma02, please note that Fruit Bat /\0/\'s post also shows how to give the guest account admin privileges. There is usually more than one way to achieve anything.

Also, as I see that you are a 'newbie', may I politely point out that it is neither necessary or good forum use to post that you agree with any particular advice offered unless also posting additional advice of your own (aka 'empty of useful advice for the OP's problem').

If every member did that each thread would be many thousands of posts long and the Forum would grind to a halt :) Also as the OP gets an email notification of each post his/her mailbox would soon fill up and... I'm sure you can imagine the chaos that would ensue.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires