How can I remove duplicate personal folders from Outlook 2007?

Florio 10:48 07 Apr 2015

This morning when I turned on my PC and opened Outlook 2007, all of my personal folders had mysteriously disappeared. I immediately started panicking and tried all sorts of things before eventually just closing and reopening the program and finding that my folders had returned. The problem is that a couple of these folders (but not all of them) have now been duplicated and I cannot remove the duplicates.

I have already tried using PST Ghostbuster but it didn't work for me. I'm toying with the idea of creating a new Outlook profile, but I can't afford to lose all my email.

Can someone help me here?

Florio

clarkkent 09:48 08 Apr 2015

Hello Florio,

As you said that you had tried PST Ghostbuster Tool but still occurring same problem. You also don’t want to lose your emails. In that case you have to go with the third part utility. Sometimes ago I had faced the same problem and when I searched about this issue on the different search engines, I found an Outlook Duplicate Remover Software (as a reliable tool). When I installed this tool and ran its demo version which really worked great. So, I would like to suggest you this tool on the behalf of my personal experience. For more information you can see this link: click here & Regards Clark Kent

Thanks

DannyBrown 13:08 23 Jun 2015

Kernel for Outlook Duplicate Remover tool to remove all duplicate items such as notes, emails, tasks, draft, attachments, calendars, journals, and etc. The tool is works on all MS Outlook version. Get info, visit to: 1">[click here

SonikaRawat 10:24 08 Sep 2015

I can share another effective tool can successfully remove Outlook duplicates items like email massages, contacts, calendar entries, tasks etc. This tool supports all major versions of Outlook and high compatibility with all popular Windows operating systems. Visit for more details SysInfoTools Outlook Duplicate Remover Tool

HenryF75 10:34 08 Sep 2015

This one works well with all vresions of outlook and is free AODR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?