error code 0xc00000bb help urgently required

zantebob 16:31 13 May 2017

i have a Zoostorm desktop with gigabyte M/board,for past 3 days an error message `B1InitializeLibrary Failiure 0xc00000bb has constantly cropped up making the Pc unusable,i can access the bios but thats it,am at wits end dont know whether ive messed up in Bios when trying to load optimized default settings,which made no difference,any help more than appreciated,i cannot even find the correct settings for the bios?am hoping against hope theres someone out there that can at least point me in the tight direction,for those who have taken the time to read this,thankyou. in hope bob

Forum Editor 16:41 13 May 2017

This message can sometimes result if you enter the BIOS and don't use the 'Save and exit' facility, even if you make no changes.

Try going into the BIOS again. Don't make any alterations, but use 'save and exit'. See if that makes a difference.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone