Driver iqrl not less or equal blue screen error

Elliwins 20:48 04 Oct 2017

Basically I bought a lenovo ideapad 320s and it started coming up with the blue screen error with the driver iqrl not less or equal. So I took it back and they replaced it, this laptop too had the issue. Ive been and asked both windows support and lenovo support, both have talked me through updating drivers. Ive spoke with around 6 advisors in the last 2 days... Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this before I give up on it and return it for a different laptop?

BRYNIT 22:05 04 Oct 2017

After reading this CLICK HERE the problems could be any of 5 possibilities. You could have a read and try the solutions.

1]: [click here

Menzie 01:58 05 Oct 2017

With the crashes your PC should have some log files on board.

Something like Blue Screen Viewer should be able to help you pinpoint what component is failing (driver or hardware).

When I experienced this error it was down to my wireless driver. As said above it can be for many things.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires