Device Manager - Other Devices HELP!!

Dugas 10:20 14 Feb 2014

Did a fresh build on a pc and can't seem to get rid of these errors in device manager ( See screen shot )

System build is

Intel i7 3820 3.6GHZ 12GB DDR3 Ram 240GB Main SSD 3TB Storage Drive 2GB GTX Geforce 770 Asus P9X79 PRO Board Corsair AX860 Full Modular PSU Windows 8.1 64Bit

click here

Dugas 10:22 14 Feb 2014

forgot to add i have all the latest chip set drivers etc

all windows updates are on

Just can't seem to get them to disappear

BRYNIT 14:11 14 Feb 2014

After a quick look at the motherboard specs I find that the bluetooth is part of the motherboard so could the others this indicated you do not have all the drivers needed.

If you went to the Asus website and selected drivers for win 8.1 you would not have downloaded drivers for the bluetooth as they are not listed. You will find a set of bluetooth drivers under win 8 which may work with win 8.1 but would suggest you email Asus technical support for links to the correct drivers and possible drivers for the other items.

Dugas 16:41 14 Feb 2014

Hi BRYNIT

I've fixed the PCI one it was due to the chipset drivers apparently the ones i had were to NEW?

So replaced them with an older set and that cleared that one of but can't fix the bluetooth ones as i can't find on asus's website anything regarding bluetooth for my board which i know its apart of

rdave13 17:06 14 Feb 2014

Have a look here, especially the last post by Ulrich.

BRYNIT 19:58 14 Feb 2014

This is a link to the Asus website for the P9X79 Pro MB CLICK HERE the drivers for bluetooth are 2nd from bottom these are for win 8 but should work with win 8.1

rdave13 21:17 14 Feb 2014

BRYNIT , I think they are already installed. Device Manager is waiting for a Bluetooth dongle, drive, to be connected. Hence the question mark in Device Manager and not a warning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?