Dell Dimension 5150 Diagnostic Lights 3 & 4

IWillAlwaysTry 11:34 09 Aug 2017

Right To Start This Thing Used To Cost Like £1,333 And The Other Day I Was Just Messing Around Inside With A Friend And Today I Just Put It Back Together And Oh No Error Lights 3 & 4 I Had To Look It Up But For Those People Who Don't Know What Ram Is It Is What Helps The PC To Run And If Your Diagnostic Lights 3 & 4 Are Showing It Means That One Of Your Sticks Of Ram Are Broken (Don't Worry It Is Replaceable) If You Had 2 Sticks Of Ram You Can Just Put The Ram In 1 Stick At A Time And When It Doesn't Boot It Means That Ram Is Broke So Just Remove It And You Should Be Good To Go!

IWillAlwaysTry 11:35 09 Aug 2017

And That's It

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires