Converting a .cds file into something readable.

tristar16 10:07 07 Aug 2013
Answered

Hi. For some time now I've been using the Clevernote pim. Following a crash I've lost my notebook data. I've found the file, it's a .cds file, but I cannot open it. Is there an easy way to convert this file so that I can read it?

regards,

tristar

alanrwood 11:03 07 Aug 2013

Not sure I fully understand the problem. If your computer crashed can you not just reinstall Clevernote and use it as usual with the existing data file (I am assuming that the cds file is created by Clevrnote)

alanrwood 11:07 07 Aug 2013

Just looked up .cds and it does not seem to be associated with Clevernote but can't be absolutely certain

click here

tristar16 11:38 07 Aug 2013

Hi, sorry, should have made it clearer. The crash was nothing to do with Clevernote, it was only later I found the notebook section had gone. While searching my hard drive for Clevernote I found it associated with a data file listing all my data headings. This is the file I cannot access.

tristar

alanrwood 13:33 07 Aug 2013
Answer

I am assuming that the program you are referring to is this one.

click here so it does mention something about it having moved and to access your data you need to click on a link.

Is this relevant. Just guessing as I have never used Clevernotes

If

tristar16 14:10 07 Aug 2013

Thanks for that alanrwood, not sure if it's the same program, I'll have to have a think about it.

Thanks again,

regards,

tristar

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?