Compatible USB Mouse required for new Vista

Killo Bite 02:02 25 Jul 2007

Laptop.
Need to get a Compatible Windows Vista USB Mouse that works with Vista. Have someone here maybe recnetly bought one for there machine or Laptop.

Anyone recently bought a Canon All in One what works with Vista from the CD?

Mouse more important first.

Thanks in advance

tullie 04:05 25 Jul 2007

I recently bought a mini mouse for my laptop,running Vista,plugged it in and thats it.It will work straight out of box.

[email protected] 08:00 25 Jul 2007

setpoint works so any logitech should, bot my usb mouses (mice?) work with basic functions with vista drivers. setpoint does run a dream with aero though.

Yogie 15:38 25 Jul 2007

I have a new HP Laptop with Vista premium since last week and I pluged in my USB Logitch cordless mouse and it works like a dream, no software required.
Yogie

crosstrainer 16:44 25 Jul 2007

Should function in Vista. If you have a fancy rodent that requires extra software, then it should still work, but functionality may be limited. Check the manufacturers web site for up to date Vista drivers.

Killo Bite 00:59 26 Jul 2007

I managed to sort out a Microsoft wheelmouse Optical USB/PS2 adapater for £6.11 these work with the new IntelliMouse v6 software for vista.

I have tried SumVision which had a mind of its on on every surface tried from matt etc.

think more of the big names need to specify Vista a little more clearer on their products also online places like Ebuyer also need some listing of works with vista type statements or even a Vista Hardware catogory section.

Recently had a Wirless USB Adapter problem ended up sorting that with Netgear and downloaded patch but belkin was a pain.

Cheers all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017