Can't access windows fully NEED HELP

Hollymarie 12:52 14 May 2017

My laptop is stuck on a blue screen that first asks me what keyboard setting I want after I pick US it says to "choose and option". These options are: 1. Continue (exit and continue to windows rollback) 2. Use a devise (use a USB drive, network connection, or windows recovery DVD 3. Use another operating system (continue with another installed version of windows (I've tried all options here it just bring me back to the same screen)) 4. Troubleshoot (reset your pc or see advanced options (which are system restore system image recovery, startup repair, command prompt, UEFI firmware settings)) And last option is turn off pc which when I turn back on is at the same screen again I have no clue what to do please help!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:15 14 May 2017

Is this happening after an update or have you tried to restore windows?

I think you are going to have to go into BIOS and set legacy boot and set it to boot from USB. save and exit.

You can download and make a windows media USB iso assuming windows 10 see here

Make the USB and boot your affected machine with the USB in a port. This should allow you to then either system restore or reset windows.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires