cannot check or repair disc c windows 7

rachelsargent 13:37 21 Jan 2015

Hi, I have found out that my hard drive has been flagged as dirty but when I try and check the disk it says it cannot check the disk as it is in use. I schedule a check for the next start up, which starts ok, but then cancels itself every time after a few seconds. I then tried the repair tool in the boot options but the text on all the following dialogue boxes all came up in wierd symbols like Greek So I didn't know what it was asking me and which box to click! Any solutions please? Thanks in advance.

chse 16:49 21 Jan 2015

Maybe it's virus who use your hdd in full time Run task manager ( alt+ctrl+delete) and stop all your running program and see if your hdd still in use (if there is a bandwidth ) if yes make a full scan with an antivirus abd make he had the last update

chse 16:56 21 Jan 2015

Maybe it's virus who use your hdd in full time Run task manager ( alt+ctrl+delete) and stop all your running program and see if your hdd still in use (if there is a bandwidth ) if yes make a full scan with an antivirus abd make he had the last update

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

See the Best Button Badge Designs of 2017

iPhone X review

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires