Cannot change colour of background of MSN

mctrout 14:54 05 May 2009

Hi, When I open IE the background it has changed to black, I cannot get it back to the blue default one at all. I cannot find the button to do it on the browser screen. When I click on Tools>Internet Options>colors, I click open the background option then pick a blue color, at the bottom the Apply button is grayed out, so when I click on the OK button the color will not change on the browser. Can anyone please help out. Thanks Mac

User-1229748 16:42 05 May 2009

no help i'm afraid but i had a similar issue yesterday but the background was black but after a second or two went back to the usual blue- it did enough for me to change my home page back to yahoo but i've also had the odd home page problem with yahoo aswell-some times these things are caused by adverts and the like-hope someone can get it sorted for you but if down to adverts they normally cure themselves

mctrout 16:47 05 May 2009

Thanks for the reply,I expect your right about the adverts, I will change my browser from IE, everytime I try to open up a site I get Chanel No 5 ad playing. Thanks again mac

User-1229748 20:27 05 May 2009

no problem.i just opened msn page and now it is staying with the black background which does look like it is down to the chanel advert

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone