BSOD: A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval

TheGuyFromWigan 20:05 31 Mar 2015

Hi everyone, you're probably sick of me and my PC problems, but I really need help with this one! Ever since i built my gaming pc (about a year ago), i've been getting this BSOD: A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval.

At first I didnt know what was causing it, and i still dont really, but recently i have discovered that when i play a video or music off a usb drive, it cuts out after about 2-3 minutes. Other than that, it happens randomly. Ive been trying all day to fix it but i havent got anywhere. So far ive: -Tried a different hard drive -Removed the DVD drive -Removed the wifi card -Unplugged the front panel USB ports -Unplugged the HD audio port -Disabled USB 2.0 controller and LAN controller in the bios -Used a different mouse -Used a different keyboard

None of this worked. Ive done loads of research and it seems that this problem can be just about anything! I dont know what else to try. I dont have any other RAM or another CPU so i cant test those, unless there is a programme to do it. My specs are: MoBo: Asus M5A78L-M LX3 CPU: AMD Fx 6300 GPU: XFX Radeon 7870 Psu: 500w Coolermaster Ram: 4Gb corsair vengeance

If anyone knows anything I can do to fix this, then please can you help. I really appreciate any advice off anyone! :)

Thanks Robbie

TheGuyFromWigan 17:24 01 Apr 2015

click here is a dump file. Hope this helps!

Here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:50 01 Apr 2015

Have you tried removing all USB entries and reinstalling the drivers?

Also check for overheating as its a common cause of this error message.

If overclocking reset everything back to standard see if that helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone