Bluetooth not working - toshiba satellite Win 7

Roshan Kamal 10:56 18 May 2017

I have toshiba satellite CT 50T laptop win 7. It has a working BT 4.0 (as shown in property). i have enabled BT for discovery from other devices. Neither is this BT shown on other devices nor is it discovering any devices. i have troubleshooted using bluetooth services option by deleting password in local services and also restarted device. it just does not work. i have searched the net but got no working solution. could someone help me make my bluetooth discoverable

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:50 18 May 2017

Uninstall the drivers for the bluetooth and reboot.

if windows does not automatically reinstall then reinstall manually. then Use restart rather than shut down. once the machine is up and running again retry to connect the bluetooth.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?