AVGas

hello, my free full version of avg anti spyware is coming to an end, is it worth buying? i have a full version of kaspersky 7 which has found and removed 3 trojan downloaders and 2 other 'malware exploits' (whatever they are) i downloaded avg antispyware because i have little faith in defender, even though it's still running. i wanted a second spyware, avg as has never found anything, which is good, but im going to lose the realtime shield and auto updates. would you pay to keep it, or is it proof kis 7 is doing enough on it's own? also have a hardware firewall.
thanks
adam

skidzy 20:09 24 Aug 2007

Spywareterminator with 100% free realtime scanning click here

not sure how i feel about spyware termintor, i found it a slowed down start up, only seemed to scan half of my files. and set all kinds of alarm bells when i tried to remove it. i like avg as, it seems to suit my system. i tried some others to see if they found anything and to see how they worked, nothing found anything other than the cookies from this site.
i just like the interface etc with the avg one. think i just talked myself into it.
thanks for the advice and reply
adam

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone