Zombies Ate My Neighbours...

lee_robinson1983 22:20 03 Jul 2006

As much as I enjoy playing more recent games on my PC, I somehow still feel there is a void in my gaming life that needs filling.

Classic games, like the above mentioned title on the SNES, put a smile on my face as soon as I think about when I used to play them, the playability just isn't as good anymore on reecnt games. Not saying newer games are poor because most are good, like I said, just that void...

I could pop to my local Gamestation and pay a healthy sum for a SNES and then look in vain for the games that enlightened my childhood but I was hoping someone could save me the time and the money and point me to any websites that provide these golden oldies for your PC? If any exist?

Thanks

wolfie3000 22:24 03 Jul 2006

Well different games for different gamers,
Some like fps some like rpg,s some like mmorpg,s

And some like the classics i have fond memories of classic old games your best bet would be ebay for old games.

Try here it might give you some ideas.

click here

ed-0 22:27 03 Jul 2006

Also Zelda;-)

Download an emulator click here and all the roms.

I've got em all on a backup disk somewhere. The kids and myself, used to love playing them.:-)

ed-0 06:24 04 Jul 2006

If you can't find them, let me know. I have the emulators and around 100 roms ( games ) for the snes. All for the nes.

I'll up load them to a server for you.;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?