YUCK!

Uboat 21:41 27 Jul 2010

omg this has to be one of the worst stories ive come across...

click here

bonmol 21:59 27 Jul 2010

so don't try their cock-a-leekie soup

Uboat 22:04 27 Jul 2010

lol ! when i created the thread i did add more text explaining i am lost as too where it is.? the title should of been "YUCK restaurant i would avoid in London"..?? not sure what happened.?

Forum Editor 22:35 27 Jul 2010

to bask in the limelight from a case like this, but this level of hygiene neglect doesn't arise overnight. I wonder just how often the average restaurant kitchen is inspected.

Uboat 22:39 27 Jul 2010

FE i'l 100% aggree with you there! it must of been a while...btw i emailed you the other day did you recive it.?

mr simon 23:40 27 Jul 2010

The kitchen attached to the restaurant where I work is inspected about once every few months, though I've no idea if this is the norm or if it is variable to the amount of covers you do, as ours sees several hundred on a quiet day.

morddwyd 09:29 28 Jul 2010

All decent eating places in my LA area display their latest Env Health certificate on the door.

If it's not displayed, or a bit old, we go somewhere else.

I know that other LAs do the same, though I'm not sure if similar schemes apply in England.

johndrew 09:46 28 Jul 2010

Just think of the number of extra managers needed if you increased the staff to meet the task ;-)

egapup 10:00 28 Jul 2010

I've had to work in a few kitchens to bring in some money, I will never eat out again......

Mr Mistoffelees 11:05 28 Jul 2010

My partner used to run a works canteen. The premises were inspected 2 or 3 times a year and always without any warning.

zzzz999 11:29 28 Jul 2010

you take your life in your hands eating the shark fin soup

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?