Youtube fame.

dagnammit 20:10 30 Aug 2009

1.6 million hits for this poor kid click here you gotta feel sorry for him.

wolfie3000 21:06 30 Aug 2009

1.6 Million hits isnt really classed as fame on youtube anymore, especially when people like Fred get that per month.

Going off topic for a second Fred on youtube is one of the most hated people on there, you could argue he isnt due to the amount of hits,

But the reason hes so hated is that some people on youtube spend days and even weeks creating new, original and exciting content only to get a small following.

Take Thunderf00t, nor only are his videos fun and exciting they are educative and he obviously has a deep passion for his subject.

I personally think the problem is to many 10 to 14 year olds subscribing to Fred.

Can anyone tell me what Freds mass appeal is??

dagnammit 21:07 30 Aug 2009

Who's Fred? and thunderfoot?

wolfie3000 21:10 30 Aug 2009

Fred,
click here

Thunderf00t,
click here

Fred is an insipid teenager whoring out t-shirts, Thunderf00t educates and entertains with his videos on science and the cosmos.

tein 21:34 30 Aug 2009

Ive seen this video many many months ago! i dont think much to it! the fact that the poor kid is about to have a heart attack & to make matters worse is slipping out of the harness,

Si_L 22:01 30 Aug 2009

Is less fun than driving a rusty nail through your foot.

Like wolfie said, 1.6M hits isn't that many in perspective of other Youtube vids.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?