Your hobby

stalion 20:45 23 Jan 2006

Thought this might be a good topic to get to know other members interests and generate discussion

AndySD 20:51 23 Jan 2006

Whats the betting most answers will include Computers....ROTFLMAO

Still mine are computers and web design (when I get the time and inclination)to relax though nothing beats gardening even if I can't pronounce the latin names correctly.

oh and nearly forgot Si-Fi

hzhzhz 20:54 23 Jan 2006

Anything to do with computing, British Birds, Music from Tchaikovsky to Techno,Mountain Walking, Cars,Military Aircraft, Photography to name a few.

octal 20:54 23 Jan 2006

I thought you might have started with your interests first ;-)

I'll kick off with mine, apart from computers its amateur radio. As well as operating using speech and Morse code I'm interested in the technical side of the hobby, building my own transmitters, receivers, transmitter amplifiers and aerials. The present project is building a 400 watt linear amplifier using a pair of forced air cooled valves.

My callsign is G4LNA.

stalion 20:57 23 Jan 2006

yes I was going to but thought I would input later

Totally-braindead 21:01 23 Jan 2006

Here of course, building the odd PC and radio control flying, but thats on hold at the moment.

wolfie3000 21:02 23 Jan 2006

local history, visiting local castles and ruins and videoing/photographing them.

Many national trust sites.
And sometimes going on ghost walks.

click here

Other than that pc games.

G0lfer 21:46 23 Jan 2006

my name says it all !!

Handicap 11 and should be in single figures by the end of this season.

€dstowe 22:25 23 Jan 2006

Computers are just work for me.

My main outside interests are my garden and becoming a qualified pilot.

I live not far from Goodwood - with airfield and there is a small group of friends interested in buying our own plane.

wee eddie 22:32 23 Jan 2006

Curling's my life

octal 22:45 23 Jan 2006

Good luck with the flying, that's something I would like to take up. One the senior nurses where I work is ready to go solo, she has been training over at Stapleford, we spent many a dinnertime discussing it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?