From: UK LOTTERY UK LOTTO - wgred_fiduciary_agent@yahoo.co.uk
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
HOME OFFICE:
165 FULHAM PALACE RD.
W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM.
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839
BATCH NUMBER:TICKET NUMBER:

WINNING NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement, Draw 1070 of winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the (15th of March,2008) Your ticket number 023-1111-790-458 attached to your email address, with serial number 5073-12 drew the lucky numbers 7-5-18-22-25-34(bonus no.),this lucky number subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category,You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £643,206 (Six Hundred And Fourty Three thousand Two Hundred And Six pounds sterling) in cash credited to file
All participants of this online promotion programme were selected randomly from numerous World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from close to 125,000 unions, associations and corporate bodies listed online. This promotion takes place Quarterly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in the United kingdom as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this,your £643,206 (Six Hundred And Fourty Three thousand Two Hundred And Six pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of our payment office in the United Kingdom.
Your assigned claims agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him/her via electronic mail(email) or other options made available to you, For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuseof this program. Please be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact our director of finance at once stating your batch number and reference numbers as written above.
Director of finance,
British National Lottery,
Dr.SHERRY WILLIAM
Email:gred_fiduciary_agent@yahoo.co.uk
Telephone: +447024068420
To process your claims you are hereby advice to contact the Claims Agent immediatly with these informations:
NAME:........................
ADDRESS:.....................
NATIONALITY:..................
SEX:.................................
PHONE/MOBILE:..................
FAX:................................
COMPANY:.......................
BATCH/WINNING NUMNBER:.........................
Congratulations once more from me and our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Kate Dunghill.
British National Lottery (co-coordinator).
LAST WINNER ON BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY ON LINE

Copyright © 1994-2007 The British National Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline

77635 476378 255667460

well now what should i spend it on

kingisangus 15:38 28 Mar 2008

'your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize'

Well i think you should contact them and demand that your payment should be made in goats, for that is the manner you deem fit!

FungusBoggieman 15:41 28 Mar 2008

I was thinking of printing the email out and asking my bank for an advance

do you think they would fall for it

Jim Thing 15:41 28 Mar 2008

You might like to treat the author of that letter to a course in 'English As She Is Wrote.'

Bingalau 15:55 28 Mar 2008

Mrs. Dunghill seems like a good legitimate name to me.

FungusBoggieman 16:02 28 Mar 2008

maybe she could pay me £643,206 i horse manure my feild could do with a good fertilization. lol

oh well still poor

lofty29 16:16 28 Mar 2008

trouble is some mugs are going to fall for it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?