Yey, I was the star letter in this months PCA!

Si_L 17:35 17 Aug 2007

Thats all really. I just want to bask in the glow :)

Forum Editor 17:38 17 Aug 2007

Your letter was a good one. I hope you bought some extra copies to show your grandchildren.

Si_L 17:44 17 Aug 2007

It wasn't even a letter, it was a post on the Speakers Corner. Only trouble is I have no need for the 300Mbps Wireless-N router that I have won. Could do with an MP3 player though...

4gig 18:15 17 Aug 2007

Isn't that insider trading?

Or was it that no one sent in a letter that month?

Didn't see it but well done Si_L.

Si_L 18:25 17 Aug 2007

Yeah I thought it was a bit odd, not complaining though seeing as I have won freebies :) Always good news for a broke student!

pj123 19:26 17 Aug 2007

Do you mean this month, which is August or next month which is September. Or even the latest issue that I have which is October?

Si_L 23:09 17 Aug 2007

The one in the shops at the moment. I don't know what month that is as I don't get the mag anymore, its too expensive.

WhiteTruckMan 23:19 17 Aug 2007

"Could do with an MP3 player though"

Good luck. Still cant get the free one from my subscription :((

WTM

Si_L 23:30 17 Aug 2007

The one free with the subscription looks good, but I am struggling to see how PCA are making money by giving them away. Anyway, I want one of those instead of a router please if anyone from PCA is reading this!

:)

Forum Editor 23:35 17 Aug 2007

I'll look into this on your behalf.

WhiteTruckMan 23:44 17 Aug 2007

I emailed someone at galleon about it, along with my account number etc. They mailed me back saying one had been sent out some time back. But that they would send another. Still waiting, but if it is by royal mail then I've had to draw another breath as I couldnt hold the first one any longer. If this one doesnt turn up I may just approach royal mail as it seems some other stuff isnt turning up either, i.e. my new car insurance policy.

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?