Yet another unwelcome C present

lofty29 19:48 17 Nov 2009

About a year ago I posted on some unwelcome news that I recieved about this time of year, had a major operation about six months ago and thought I was on the mend, however have just been informed that the nasty has spead to other organs, and have been put on the green mile, so when I drop off the site( max 6 months) you will know what has happened, just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the forums and will miss ALL the members.
lofty.

polish 19:49 17 Nov 2009

iam very sorry to hear your news not sure what to say but will be thinking of you and your family

Quiller. 19:52 17 Nov 2009

Will be thinking of you.

mobileman1953 20:08 17 Nov 2009

so sorry to hear your sad news

DrScott 20:42 17 Nov 2009

The MacMillan nurses are wonderful - or at least were for my family member who faced a similar predicament.

Realising that there are real lives behind these usernames remains rather humbling.

I hope you get all the support you wish for.

MAT ALAN 20:43 17 Nov 2009

DrScott sorta says it all for me, testament to this forum and its users...

regards Dave...(real me)

morddwyd 20:48 17 Nov 2009

Words are useless, but thanks for your company.

I wish you free of pain.

Quickbeam 20:52 17 Nov 2009

I can only reiterate morddwyd's post.

Brumas 21:49 17 Nov 2009

I agree with all that has been said and wish the strength to see you through the difficult times ahead.

Forum Editor 23:40 17 Nov 2009

but maybe you won't be going anywhere - predictions aren't always right, sometimes people confound medical opinion' You may be one of those people, so here's hoping.

It's great to have you here, and everyone in the PCA office looks forward to your company for a long time yet. We wish you and yours all the best in the coming months.

User-1229748 23:42 17 Nov 2009

thoughts go out to you and all your family

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?