This year, I will use tech to help me to...

PC Advisor 14:29 05 Jan 2015

You've probably already made (and perhaps already given up on) several New Year's resolutions, but for many of the things we want to achieve tech can be a massive help. Which of these common resolutions will you use tech to help you achieve in 2015? Place your vote in our poll.

Also see our tech resolutions for 2015.

N47. 12:22 06 Jan 2015

Just set up a dlink share centre with 4TB drives. Every dvd,music,video,photo is stored. This device can be accessed anywhere in the world by our laptops,tablets,mobiles. It is also linked to wireless printer, so any photo taken will be immediately stored and printed, if required.

wee eddie 10:15 07 Jan 2015

I shall be using CabApp, it's a small town version of Uber & Halo, to process internet bookings for my taxi.

mole1944 18:49 07 Jan 2015

I'm afraid non of the new year resolutions you list as i do most of them,however as i am moderately well funded i do secret santa most of the year,well not so secret just buy gifts for friends of unexpected things at unexpected times, i.e. a lady friend likes gadgets so i got her a selfie stick,also whatever she gets her sister copies so i've got my friend gold and silver flakes to sprinkle into wine and put on food.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?