ybersonycam

snydt 19:20 24 Oct 2007

I am comming from Denmark and have just been in Grand Canarie on holliday. I bay a camera and now i see that it is not a good one. it`s a Ybersonycam YSC 1120 and I have payid 245 euo. Can`t we do anything with the people in this center. I have seen that more people have got the camera in Tenerife. I am so anger and sorry. it was a gift for my son.

Forum Editor 19:35 24 Oct 2007

but I do know that quite a few people have bought the same item in the Canary islands, and have complained about it.

Jak_1 19:47 24 Oct 2007

started in July :
click here

Al94 19:51 24 Oct 2007

Electronic shops in the Canaries are full of fake cameras at bargain prices that don't do very much!

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:29 24 Oct 2007

caveat Emptor. I would not even buy a newspaper in the Canaries...they are not called Fakeland for nothing. The codged up name should have rung your alrm bells...liek a Sony Cybercam but not.

G

Jobar 14:55 30 May 2008

I bought one of these cameras in Fuerteventura for
about £110. I am quite pleased with it. It gives really good high definition pictures and has a good range of facilities. I was a bit disappointed to find that the camera is not fully automatic and that you have to go into picture mode to view the shot you have just taken. Apart from this no problems. I do note, however, that there is no address on the guarantee so what happens if it goes wrong.

dagbladet 15:17 30 May 2008

"...there is no address on the guarantee so what happens if it goes wrong."

I would imagine absolutely nothing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?