Would you name your child...

VoG II 17:38 23 Jun 2007

Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown click here

I don't know about 'boxing-mad' - in my opinion just plain old 'mad' describes these parents.

Joe R 17:48 23 Jun 2007

Cassius for short then. :)

TopCat® 17:48 23 Jun 2007

You've got to admit though that it's a knockout of a name. More like a roll call, I would say. I wonder if they had to get a special sized birth certicate to include them all on it? TC.

TopCat® 17:49 23 Jun 2007

Sorry, the 'f' word is missing in certificate! TC.

Legolas 18:46 23 Jun 2007

Acutely its the "if" word ;-)

Legolas 18:48 23 Jun 2007

See thats what I get for trying to be clever and I used a spellchecker lol actually

Guardianangel 20:23 23 Jun 2007

Never in a million years.

bluto1 20:59 23 Jun 2007

....and couldn`t even get the names in alphabetical order!!!

interzone55 21:54 23 Jun 2007

A couple in New Zealand were recently prevented from calling their child 4Real
click here
The objection, names beginning with a number are not allowed.

Stuartli 23:45 23 Jun 2007

I know a bloke who met his Miss Wright and married her - it was afterwards that he found out her forename was Always.

In a little more serious vein, any parents who impose such names on their offspring should probably be considered as causing child abuse.

moorie- 23:57 23 Jun 2007

as a child i felt embarrased by one of my middle names,the teacher read your full name out at register.the other kids mocked,as soon as i turned 16 i dropped it
when i look back it was nothing to be embarrassed about,
Darren paul spencer *****
my dad stated that cricketers with a few initials always looked best,and dont forget spencer is from the great winston churchill
all above seem to matter little in primary school

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?