WOT no post ?

Dragon_Heart 00:02 14 Oct 2010

I have put a comment on "Why does my postie never call on Tuesdays?" It's on the list of 'My Postings' but it has not appeared ?

The forums do appear to have gone a little haywire tonight with double or triple postings !

Dragon_Heart 00:04 14 Oct 2010

Forgot about page 2 ! Sorry

My second point still stands !

Try page 2 of the thread ;o) click here

Forum Editor 00:06 14 Oct 2010

Your post is there, loud and clear.

The forum is running smoothly as far as we can see.

I recommend an early night.

Quickbeam 09:40 14 Oct 2010

Have you tried checking page two for the post on Tuesdays?

Perhaps Quickbeam would have done well with a breathalyser attached to the submit button this morning too :P

it has occurred to me that it was a deliberate play on the word 'post'? If so I take my previous comment back!

That was obviously addressed to Quickbeam

Dragon_Heart 22:06 14 Oct 2010

Did you notice page 2 of the other thread?

Did YOU notice my second entry ?

Tired and / or drunk ! Since I have two types of sleep apnea I am always tired and if the breweries depended upon me they would have gone bust long ago.

Dragon_Heart 22:51 14 Oct 2010

It's we now ! :-)

Try looking @ finerty's triple post on 'Evil teenagers !' for example, all time stamped @ 22.53

My experience of double posts is that they occur when you press the submit button, and nothing happens, so you get impatient and press it again, and hence submit it twice.

And I assume you mean me and FE when you said "Did YOU notice my second entry ?".

Obviously you hadn't posted your second post when we read the thread. Look at the times. Mine was posted one mintue after yours, and FE's 2 minutes - in that time we were typing them!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?