Windows Vista Sidebar & Live.com Gadgets

boubainlive 02:58 15 Jul 2006

Hello mesdames et messieurs!

I am a master student in the university of Teesside (Middlesbrough, England).
For my project I decided to design a gadget and it would be great if you could fill the following survey for me... it's just 7 questions, a very short one.

Please follow this link if you are willing to participate:
click here

Thanks by advance.

bye Boubacar.

Forum Editor 14:40 15 Jul 2006

I'll move it to Speakers Corner.

Forum Editor 14:48 15 Jul 2006

One of your options is to tick a box if you have never heard of Microsoft gadgets. If someone ticks that box he/she will presumably not be able to respond to any of your other questions - which all relate to gadgets, and yet if you try to submit the form without answering those questions you're confronted with 'invalid entry' error messages.

I suspect that many people will simply quit without bothering unless you amend the form attributes to allow a submission based on a tick in that box field.

Ade_1 15:23 15 Jul 2006

I visited your Blog after completing the survey and i couldnt help but notice you looked familiar. I may have the wrong person but did you happen to visit Macmillan Academy?

boubainlive 16:44 15 Jul 2006

to the forum editor for moving my post first, I wasn't sure where to put that kind of request.
About the problem with the form, a hidden text box giving some explaination about gadgets appears if the box is ticked.

Otherwise, thanks Ade_1 for filling in the form and about your question, yes I went to Macmillan Academy last monday and tuesday.

thanks again both of you.
bye, bye, Boubacar.

boubainlive 21:14 15 Jul 2006

Thanks for your help if you filled the questionnaire or if you intended to.
I have now reached my maximum quota, I'm thinking of increasing it but for now I obtain enough answers and its thanks to you.

If I need more help, I'll certainly come back to this forum.

If still want to waste a bit of you spare time, I invite you to visit my weblog:

click here

Thanks again & enjoy your time on the WEB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?