Windows 7 trail.?

ky72 06:59 27 Jan 2010

hi guys morning!
late lastnight my brother brought his pc (desktop) here & it needed formatting ive got xp & vista disc's here but he wanted to see what the windows 7 was like,i said you used to be able to download the trail so i looked & looked & looked.? does anyone know if its still available please.? if so where.
thankx

Simsy 07:30 27 Jan 2010

the enterprise version, direct from Microsoft...

click here

Regards,

Simsy

ky72 08:31 27 Jan 2010

Hi simsy it seems that when i go through the proccess of downloading it when i am supposed to be directed to the trail link it navigates to microsofts windows 7 webpage & not the link so i dont think its available anymore.?

interzone55 08:54 27 Jan 2010

I'm not sure Microsoft issue "trial" versions of their desktop OS software. You may be thinking of the pre-release beta versions, which are pulled from the site well before the official launch.

Simsy 09:26 27 Jan 2010

by searching google...
Clicking on the link on the page takes you to here;
click here
where it says;
"The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through March 31, 2010, while supplies last."

I guess they've run out of supplies then!!!

Regards,

Simsy

ky72 12:23 27 Jan 2010

Simy thanks but it dont work..ive tried this twice now...Grr MS

ky72 21:48 29 Jan 2010

i take it now one knows.?? sob sob....

Forum Editor 00:38 30 Jan 2010

the Windows 7 RC (Release Candidate) is no longer available for download. You will need to buy the full version of you want to try Windows 7.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache