Will you have a good week?

Cymro. 15:18 15 Aug 2008

I will be off the forum for the next week or so as we are having visitors. My daughter and her husband are coming over, but best of is that they will be bringing their twelve month old daughter, my first grandchild with them.

I am as daft as a brush and would not be any happier if I had won the lottery so I dare any of you to say that you are going to have a better week than I am.

tullie 15:21 15 Aug 2008

Ok,i am going to have a better week than you

Clapton is God 15:21 15 Aug 2008

Another normal week at the office for me next week.

So it's bound to be much better than yours - NOT.

Clapton is God 15:24 15 Aug 2008

I had a bloody good day yesterday - does that count? My younger daughter needed B, B, B at A Level to get into the University of her choice.

She got A, B, B. ;-))))

version8 17:03 15 Aug 2008

OK week, but had a bad day today.

GRIDD 19:12 15 Aug 2008

I'm going back to work after taking two weeks off and it was absolute HELL!

So this week coming might not be as good as yours but'll be a darn sight better than my previous two.

Never take 2 weeks off unless you have plans for them! The wife and kids will just nag you silly...

wellshgit 20:36 15 Aug 2008

I,m sure you,ll have a fantastic week.We have 10 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren, and are regularly in demand as baby sitters which we really enjoy.Keeps us feeling young(ish).

smoking44 22:00 15 Aug 2008

Will have a good few days in work as no bosses in. Will actually get more work done and have fun in the process.

Bingalau 22:41 15 Aug 2008

No!

DieSse 02:10 16 Aug 2008

Having a good week has little to do with what happens, and lots to do with your attitude towards it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?