Why do I think this idea is unworkable?

oresome 19:38 22 Jan 2014

Sir Michael Wilshaw as reported in the Telegraph called for an army of “good citizens” to be given financial incentives to wake problem families up in the morning and make sure the children are fed and sent to school.

click here

Aitchbee 19:56 22 Jan 2014

It's a silly idea, Dave can back me up here.

click here

Aitchbee 20:12 22 Jan 2014

Graeme gets up at 8.10 am.

click here

Mr Mistoffelees 20:40 22 Jan 2014

Another stupid idea from someone so far out of touch he doesn't know which way is up.

bumpkin 20:52 22 Jan 2014

A minute late for school, no benefits for a week.

bumpkin 20:54 22 Jan 2014

Agree entirely with Misty.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:55 22 Jan 2014

"A minute late for school, no benefits for a week."

Don't give Tories ideas. Next it will be: Lost your benefits for a week? Lose them for another week, you must deserve it.

bumpkin 21:47 22 Jan 2014

Don't give Tories ideas. Next it will be: Lost your benefits for a week? Lose them for another week, you must deserve it.

I don't think that there is any need to be unreasonable.

martd7 22:05 22 Jan 2014

Ive been on income support since september and ive been reviewed 3x already,3 times filling in a 46 page questionnaire!!!!,the threat been return by a certain date or your benfits will stop!

As Mr M says "so far out of touch" ...........

bumpkin 22:29 22 Jan 2014

I am not saying stop benefits for whatever reason one can think of.

Whether on benefits or not. if you can't be bothered to get up in the morning and take your kids to school it should not be as suggested that your neighbours are paid to do it. Absolutely stupid suggestion by Sir Talkballs.

rdave13 22:53 22 Jan 2014

Good way of having civil riots, no doubt. If that's what Wilshaw wants then go for it I say.

He must be an educated chap with no common sense. Hitler was the same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?