Why do girls, on a chilly night, ?

wee eddie 22:50 06 Sep 2014

Wear the flimsiest of dresses and walk down the road, bare footed, when there are fashionable clothes and shoes that would keep them warm and comfortable?

Aitchbee 23:18 06 Sep 2014

It's because their girly 'goose-pimples' like to get a bit of exercise?

spuds 00:09 07 Sep 2014

Have you been looking at the girls going to or coming from the nightclubs?.

The flimsiest of clothes takes less cleaning, the morning after!.

wee eddie 00:17 07 Sep 2014

I am driving my Taxi at the moment.

The question was prompted by a group of teenagers walking into town. Too young to be Clubbing, so must have been going to a party. At that time, about half a mile from the nearest house

Devil Fish 03:08 07 Sep 2014

define chilly i walk back from pub at the moment in shorts (tailored of course don't wish to drop standards ) and tee shirt on a saturday night i feel it it still warm enough to do so others may not

wee eddie 11:06 07 Sep 2014

I have to admit that I was hoping for a more erudite explanation from one of our female members

spuds 11:53 07 Sep 2014

"I have to admit that I was hoping for a more erudite explanation from one of our female members"

I hope you are right. All the years I have known females, I still cannot understand the bare foot thing in the so called civilised world . Perhaps it dates back to tribal days?.

Dabrye 12:09 07 Sep 2014

Because it is the appropriate form of dress to sell your wares in the meat market - aka 'the club'.

No, but seriously, they are merely playing the mating game. Many males find the more skin a female displays, the more enticing a prospect they become. Girls aren't stupid, they know this. Sometimes their carnal desires are an equal match for the males, hence the reason they dress 'provocatively'. Issues of warmth and comfort do not come into the equation.

I use the words 'many' and sometimes' rather freely. The above statement does not take into account huge swathes of the human population who feel no need to take the above measures.

Dabrye 12:13 07 Sep 2014

"Why on earth would a man need (or expect) an 'erudite explanation' from the ladies? It was a free world last time I looked!!"

So you would agree that he is free to seek an erudite explanation if he so wants?

Dabrye 19:55 07 Sep 2014

Spider9

I guess it just seems highly illogical from Wee Eddies perspective, prompting him to ask the question?

I know I certainly wonder why they do it sometimes!

woodchip 21:57 07 Sep 2014

They are used as a Magnet for men to peep at what ever they have got, and go a bit further if prompted or not. That's why they go missing and finish up murdered in a field

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?