to whom it may concern

surfmonkey #:@}© 15:53 24 Dec 2006

I would just like to take the time to appollogise to anyone thas has become offended by any of the remarks i have made in any thread.I am truely sorry but I cannot help the way I am, let me explain I am outspoken in many ways I do not talk about poeple behind there back and I say what I think i often offend poeple because of this bluntness and strait to the piont so please agian if i have offended you please except my deapest oppollogies

Forum Editor 15:56 24 Dec 2006

It takes a degree of character to offer a public apology.

I'm sure everyone will gladly forgive and forget past transgressions; we look forward to your continued participation in the coming year.

The Brigadier 16:07 24 Dec 2006

I know how you feel, i often write first without putting my brain into gear. And as the FE says it takes good character to admit it.

Well done.

bluto1 21:34 24 Dec 2006

Sorry about the last bit of your name. Try as I might I still can`t do it.
However, in these days of pcitis, it`s a joy to "hear" someone speak forthrightly. They are generally telling the truth.FE and The Brigadier have got it right.

Forum Editor 21:39 24 Dec 2006

Click and drag over the username, then right click and select 'copy'. Go to your response box and right click and paste the name into the title box.

Strawballs 21:42 24 Dec 2006

Beat me to it FE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?