Who remembers the car central locking string

jack 17:05 21 Jan 2006

S thread on being locked out your car because of local radio transmitters blocking the remote had a considerable airing last year or year before.
A search in our panel revealed noth despite several keqord changes.
Does any one remember the thread and offer a link?

Forum Editor 17:44 21 Jan 2006

but it might help a little.

click here

Chegs ®™ 18:26 21 Jan 2006
  Chegs ®™ 18:46 21 Jan 2006

As it was one of your own threads,why not just review your "Your Postings" I only noticed after I had reviewed 8 pages of my own postings. ;-))

jack 20:42 21 Jan 2006

Thank you FE not that one
Yes Chegs; I do know that one only it was a month or so ago but not it I am afraid.
The one I am trying to recall I think I started too but 'My posting' does not reveal it to the various keyword combinations offered so far.
The basic story was- That I found I could not get into my car, assuming Remote failure got a lift home for spare - it worked and so did the original by then.
The assumed cause -that it had been parked very close to the PLA headquaters in Gravesend and their comms transmmiter had blocked the remote.
There followed a long string with postmen stranded in North Yorks moors because of Fylingdales and all sorts.
Now it has happened to another local at Blue Water
and the local paper is seeking similar stories.

Kev.Ifty 21:24 21 Jan 2006

Hows about...

click here

Cheers Kev.

jack 10:36 22 Jan 2006

Kev you are a jem
How did yoiu do it
My 'My postings' lists 25 pages but only goes back to Jan 05
Perhaps it is to do with the size of space allocated on the server per bod -the more you do the quicker it goes.
Thanks again

0-}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?