Whick one is the most ghastliness mask?Need ur sug

Danny z 07:35 17 Sep 2007

Hi,all. I've found this site by chance.It's so surprise that it contains some ghastly and realistic
Halloween mask.I was very satisfactory with them.And the Halloween will come soon,it's the time to prepare for it ,I want to give a surprise to everyone.
But I 'm confused in the choice.It's really hard for me to decide whick one to get.
click here
click here
click here
click here
What's your opinion?I want to pick the most ghastliness one to match my Jack-o-lantern.Lol!

Quickbeam 08:42 17 Sep 2007

The last one's scary with a freakish realism in it... but then I'm easily scared:)

anskyber 09:01 17 Sep 2007

"Thought provoking debate", things are reaching a new low.

Cymro. 11:25 17 Sep 2007

It must be over 12 months since I first found this forum as I can remember someone posting something or other about Halloween a year ago.

So I will just say what I said then, Halloween is just some stupid American import that has no relationship to the original European festival.

I dare say the subject will come up again next year and I will just say the same thing then. I suppose it is just a matter of time before someone posts all starryeyed about Christmas being just round the corner.

postie24 12:07 17 Sep 2007

The 2nd link i think is best.

Riojaa 12:36 17 Sep 2007

Well well Danny z, you do have a serious problem when it comes to choosing a mask. But, not when it comes to asking everyone for their help. click here

Initially, I thought that anskyber was being a bit harsh. And, that you were only reaching out to our new target audience.

You don't write for the Guardian Blog by any chance Danny z ?

al7478 15:48 17 Sep 2007

Bah humbug! Leave him alone.

Danny z 03:59 18 Sep 2007

Everyone!Thank you very much!
Finally to want to choose both the 2nd and 4th.
I'm excitedly waiting to show my secretive weapon.LOL.
Thx for all kind&helpful advices.
Good luck!

Danny z 04:14 18 Sep 2007

Google havnt give me idea respond.
Only one man had replied to it.
That's too bad.
Even it had banned me after I asked the question three times.
It's so cool!I love google!

laurie53 08:32 18 Sep 2007

Whatever happened to apple-bobbing?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone