Which web browser do you use most often?

PC Advisor 15:52 23 Mar 2011

Firefox 4 has made a strong start, with five million downloads within a day of launching. (click here)

But has it convinced you to make the switch from your previous web browser? Or were you already a Firefox user?

Let us know which web browser you use most often in the poll in the lefthand column.

David Price 15:54 23 Mar 2011

Incidentally, if you want to see how PC Advisor readers voted when we ran this poll in previous years:

2009:

click here

2007:

click here

Seth Haniel 15:55 23 Mar 2011

pole in left hand column still Census Form :)

David Price 15:56 23 Mar 2011

Should be ok now, Seth Haniel.

Or here's a direct link:

click here

Uboat 15:56 23 Mar 2011

just given up on ff however havent tried this new one yet? the one before this new one was constantly timing out/would load images & just been a nightmare so a few days ago i tried chrome & although it was much faster & didnt give me any big issues i dont like the layout of it! everything seems hiden or hide to find.? il try this new FF after ive finished typing this..

Mr Mistoffelees 17:19 23 Mar 2011

I have been using Opera for several years, now on version 11.01. I have yet to see another browser good enough to make me consider changing.

alB 17:48 23 Mar 2011

Avant Browser and Google Chrome as a second choice ...alB

sunnystaines 18:04 23 Mar 2011

ie9 for generalsurfing

ff4 for gmail

chrome for sky tv listings

Woolwell 18:12 23 Mar 2011

There isn't an option for "There isn't one main browser" or something along those lines. Until about 4 months ago I was using Firefox but then found it slow on this site and switched to Opera. Then when IE9 came along I started to use that as my main browser but I've now got Firefox 4 and still trying to decide which is my preferred browser. I tend to use IE9, Firefox 4 and Opera equally at the moment. Ask in 6 months time when people have got used to the new browser versions and you may well get a different response.

bremner 18:50 23 Mar 2011

I use Safari and Firefox equally so I ticked both boxes

sidecar sid 19:01 23 Mar 2011

Maxthon 3 just upgraded from maxthon 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone