Which smartphone platform is your favourite?

PC Advisor 10:43 26 Jun 2012

iOS 6 and Windows Phone 8 are coming, to compete with the Android and the BlackBerry OS. We want to know which smartphone platform is your favourite?

Let us know in our Poll.

Poll: iOS 6 and Windows Phone 8 are coming, to compete with the Android and the BlackBerry OS. Which smartphone platform is your favourite?

Quickbeam 12:36 26 Jun 2012

I just grow to live with whatever the new phone I get has, the OS doesn't influence my choice unless it's total pants.

SumiGhosh 12:52 26 Jun 2012

Why don't you compare BB10 with this. Its awesome and looking for a new poll......

wiz-king 14:11 26 Jun 2012

I don't want any of them - I am quite happy with my Amplicon, it sends and receives texts and calls, cost me less than £15 in calls in the last year.

interzone55 16:18 26 Jun 2012

I thin that for most users the OS is the least of their worries, they want the same phone as their friend or whatever micro-celeb is touting

bremner 16:29 26 Jun 2012

Out of 220 votes a third have chosen Windows.

Are these 75ish people already using the much maligned Windows Phone 7 or are they voting for something they have actually never used and are just basing their vote on their preference for anything Windows.

Condom 21:27 26 Jun 2012

I must say that I was also a little surprised to see Windows in 2nd place but I can also say that when I handled the Nokia it was the most comfortable to use of all the phones I have handled for many years. The software was also a delight to use and was much faster than the iPad.

Reports suggest that the camera was not as good as it should be but compared to what? The new Nokia out this week has a fabulous camera so there is some hope that the forthcoming windows 8 Nokia could be a world beater. I'm waiting with anticipation and hoping to say bye bye to iTunes once and for all.

Strawballs 21:58 26 Jun 2012

Android

Aitchbee 21:58 26 Jun 2012

I have never owned a smart phone ... 'cos I'm not stupid.

Strawballs 22:00 26 Jun 2012

I have never owned a smart phone ... 'cos I'm not stupid.

Stupid statement!

Aitchbee 22:08 26 Jun 2012

Strawballs - like others have implied, a mobile phone that allows calls and texts, (and fits in my shirt pocket) is smart enough for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

Best Photo Editing Apps for iPad

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comment regarder le combat entre McGregor et Mayweather ?