Which brand of smartphone do you own?

PC Advisor 09:22 23 Jun 2010

Gadget fans are excited about the launch of the Apple iPhone 4 (click here). But which brand of smartphone do you own? Please tick an option in the poll in the lefthand column.

Kevscar1 11:42 23 Jun 2010

Where is the option for none and don't want to.

Quickbeam 11:49 23 Jun 2010

Is it the budget that's caused your sudden attack of pessimism on your post replies today...?

Kevscar1 13:33 23 Jun 2010

No Think it a fair point but am getting down, 2 days at Addenbrookes next week and if they say they can't do anything then it's over no whereelse to turn. Not sleeping well with the fear is growing. Started work at 15 and intended to work until 70. 14th months off is sending me loopy afraid I won't be able to cope with the prospect of years of this.

mr simon 13:52 23 Jun 2010

An iPhone 3G. At one point I thought the whole iPhone thing was a gimmick, and have up until recently avoided Apple products, but this phone is the bee's knees. I've just upgraded to iOS4, which has added some handy features.

I will be sticking with iPhones until another brand gets a similarly extensive range of third party apps.

anchor 14:18 23 Jun 2010

I agree with Kevscar; the should be an option for NONE.

Surely that might give PCA a better picture of the market place.

interzone55 16:43 23 Jun 2010

Agreeing with anchor & Kevscar here.

Don't have a "smart phone" and at the moment I don't see the point personally. I only use my phone to make calls and send texts. If I want to access t'internet I can do it at work, at home, with my netbook in McDonalds or Wetherspoons, or I can wander over to the Apple store and use what must be the world's fastest Net connection based on how many Macs & iPads are being used to access the net at any one time...

BT 16:46 23 Jun 2010

I agree

Strawballs 17:34 23 Jun 2010

I don't have one (company phone) but wife has latest Sony ericsonn son has iphone and daughter has samsung but I prefer Xperia X10 out of all of them

ulrich 20:21 23 Jun 2010

Is neat and tidy. Is that of help?

morddwyd 20:27 23 Jun 2010

How do you know if you have a smartphone?

What's special about them?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache