Where did my TAX TAX TAX post go? :(

donki 11:40 31 Oct 2006

Anyone know? Did smone say sumthing stupid in it and the FE closed it?

anskyber 11:47 31 Oct 2006

Could be. There were profanities in it so it probably has gone the way of such threads.

hijo 12:20 31 Oct 2006

hiya DONKI like i said yesterday there was the use of swear words as in the chariters like "#@*" ect & "fe" & others dont like it,it makes no differance to me to be honest but i belive that kids & people from all ages use this forum so i belive if it was deleted that could be why m8,if u still want to know email the "FE" if your sure its been deleted & not moved to another area,
hope this helps m8

donki 13:25 31 Oct 2006

Thanks,it was a good discussion just. Probablt my fault as was in a really bad mood yesterday.

[email protected] 17:25 31 Oct 2006

I don't think threads about political issues are allowed

Forum Editor 17:52 31 Oct 2006

because it contained unacceptable language.

rodriguez 22:02 01 Nov 2006

Tut tut tut.

Sapins 22:09 01 Nov 2006

Why not just delete the unacceptable language?

lisa02 22:15 01 Nov 2006

Why use it in the first place?

To me it shows a lack of basic vocabulary/manners if you use foul language to express yourself.

rodriguez 22:18 01 Nov 2006

Lisa's right - yeah I swear a lot but I don't put it on websites because no one else wants to hear it. I live on my own so I think nothing of shouting obceneties at an idiot on the telly or something I've just broke - but when other people are there to hear it I don't. Bad language often offends some people and even though it doesn't really offend me, I don't use it in front of people I don't know.

Totally-braindead 22:52 01 Nov 2006

rodriguez may I say that is a very sensible attitude and I wish some of the others would show the same restraint.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?