De Marcus™ 00:10 15 Sep 2006

why?

As the title suggests.

wolfie3000 00:33 15 Sep 2006

Depends on my mood,

If im playing on halo in a clan battle then anything by Atari teenage riot,
Its good to get the adrenaline pumping.
click here

If im chilling out with the girlfriend then its anything by enya.

But if i had to pick one song then Slipknot - before i forget.

hzhzhzhz 00:40 15 Sep 2006

Difficult but I was only allowed to hear one song for the rest of my life it would have to be David Bowie singing "Heroes". It reminds me of a time in my younger years with a smashing young lady.

De Marcus™ 00:40 15 Sep 2006

Wolfie3000

Your a big softy at heart aren't you, like me.

Kate B 00:42 15 Sep 2006

I've got so many! I've got a playlist on my iPod of favourites - it includes Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, Breathe Me by Sia, Gorecki by Lamb, Fire and Rain (James Taylor), The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice), Warning Sign (Coldplay), Energy 52 (Cafe del Mar), Wichita Linesman (Glen Campbell) ... and that's just love songs (and one classic trance track). Also in dance music, Insomnia (Faithless) is classic, and I love the non-vocal mix of Lee Cabrera's Shake It ... then at the other end of the scale I love When I am Laid from Dido and Aeneas, I love Soave sia il vento from Cosi fan tutti ... it's a huge list. It's too hard to pick one favourite.

De Marcus™ 00:48 15 Sep 2006

Whoa Kate B, don't hold back :-)

Everyone has a favourite, they just seem inable to pick it from a select few. Take for example, your at a party, you hear a song and declare it as your favourite.

What's that song?

rdave13 00:49 15 Sep 2006

This one for me, click here ,as it has a kind of magic and brings back happy memories.

De Marcus™ 00:50 15 Sep 2006

North East born n Bred?

rdave13 00:59 15 Sep 2006

No,De Marcus™. This song holds memories when my first born arrived and I was relatively young..:))

rdave13 01:03 15 Sep 2006

PS..my first born also made me a granddad this year!

wolfie3000 01:06 15 Sep 2006

Conagradulations Rdave13

You will be needing this thread soon :P

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?