What's it all about?

Pine Man 13:23 09 Mar 2007

There is something spooky about the PCA forum. No matter how many times I read a thread before posting it I still end up with typos in it!

The Brigadier 13:32 09 Mar 2007

That's life!

freaky 13:39 09 Mar 2007

If you use IE7 then you can use it's ieSpell to check your thread before posting!

ieSpell default setting is USA, make sure you select English ! You can check if you have selected correctly by typing 'color' if it shows no error then you are using the USA version.

namtas 13:40 09 Mar 2007

Pine Man I think that their is something in what you say, I have to double check the text on the screen carefully and still occasionally overlook a typo, whereas soon as I print it to a hard copy I see huge glaring errors.

€dstowe 14:18 09 Mar 2007

Same problem here. This morning I'm certain I typed "almost". Nothing appeared on the spill chucker but when it was posted it came out as "alm.st".

There was another unforgivable error in that post as well but I'll keep quiet about that.

Confab 14:20 09 Mar 2007

Typo's are a fact of life for me - even when using a spellchecker!

Pine Man 15:41 09 Mar 2007

Good to hear it's not just me then!

wiz-king 06:48 10 Mar 2007

'Typo's are a fact of life' - don't I know it, I have been trying to produce a new trade price list and I'm up to draft No4. I give it to a panel of six staff members from different departments to read through and it comes back with six different lots of corrections!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?