Whatever happened to Infopedia?

pj123 19:11 03 Jan 2005

Just checking through my CDs (doing a clearout of anything I haven't used). Come across a CD "Full Encyclopaedia Program".

Infodedia 2.0 Dated October 1999.

Minimum System Requirements

Windows 3.1, VGA display, 4mb Ram,

Won't mention the mag it was sellotaped to.

Newuser38 20:24 03 Jan 2005

I still have, not in use, the Softkey Infopedia UK 96. A 20th Anniversary gift from PC_!. The other half of the special disc holder contains a CD with RetroSoftaware games ( including The Revenge of the Mutant Camels!)and emulators.

Wonder what it might be worth on Ebay.

I not that Infopedia was classed as " The Ultimate Multimedia Encylopedia and Reference Library"

pj123 20:57 03 Jan 2005

Yes, mine also says "The Ultimate Multimedia Encyclopaedia and Reference Library"

Includes: 29 Vol Encyclopaedia, Rogets 21st Century Thesaurus, Websters Biographical Dictionary, Hammond World Atlas, Dictionary of Quotations, Dictionary of English Usage, 200,000 Ehtries, 150 Videos, 5,000 Photos, 2,100 Maps and 450 Sound Files.

It also says EXCLUSIVE in big letters.

I will stick it up on Ebay, see what I get, not that I want anything for it. But if I get something it will go to Save the Children.

pj123 18:02 13 Jan 2005

No bids on ebay so it goes to Save the Children shop along with about 50 or so other Magazine cover disks.

pj123 18:02 13 Jan 2005

No bids on ebay so it goes to Save the Children shop along with about 50 or so other Magazine cover disks.

david.h 21:05 13 Jan 2005

some old cd's are now collectable, mostly early isp cd's if you still have an old screeming.net one the first freeone's it's keeping

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?