What is the world coming to...!?

ArrGee 11:11 30 Sep 2006
  Jak_1 11:18 30 Sep 2006

rofl, it figures though!

wolfie3000 11:28 30 Sep 2006

I suspect there was alot of right answers in this "survey" but its been edited so everyone gives a wrong answer,

Just to point out as well that if these sort of questions were asked in any country i expect you would get the same results.

egapup 11:48 30 Sep 2006

I think your being very kind to our brothers across the sea......lol

Forum Editor 12:57 30 Sep 2006

in any city in the western world you would get similar results.

ArrGee 13:00 30 Sep 2006

I wonder how a survey in the 'non-western' world would fair.

Forum Editor 13:15 30 Sep 2006

Ask the same questions in say, Singapore, and I guess that most people would do much better. The same would probably apply in quite a few Asian cities, provided you stuck to the city centre when asking your questions.

The results you got in Sydney would be interesting.

ArrGee 13:17 30 Sep 2006

Why Sydney??

Cymro. 14:06 30 Sep 2006

I suspect that there is a bit of an element of making foreigners and in particularly Americans look stupid in this video, good laugh though. No I am not saying that they are stupid.

Forum Editor 14:07 30 Sep 2006

Because I go there fairly often, and I think you would get some interesting answers.

Totally-braindead 16:32 30 Sep 2006

I visited my sister in the US a couple of years ago and found out why she phoned my mum when the Gulf War was on to find out what was actually happening. The news service in the US isn't anything like as good as we get here. The news channels I watched covered issues in the US all the time the rest of the world was hardly mentioned at all. If this is typical of the coverage they usually get in the US then its hardly surprising that they are ignorant about what goes on outwith their own country.
I was only there for a few weeks but if this is the usual news they get then I can only be thankful that we have the news services we do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?