What tech gift would you most like to receive this Christmas?

PC Advisor 10:42 18 Nov 2014

Christmas is just a little over a month away, and no doubt you've already started your Christmas shopping - if not, we've put together our ultimate Christmas gift wishlist to help you choose what to buy.

But Christmas is about receiving as well as giving - what do YOU want to find in your stocking this year?

You can pick whatever gift you like in our poll (but you can only pick one, don't be greedy!).

Plus check out our advice on the best laptops, tablets, kids' tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, fitness bands, power banks, games consoles, headphones, speakers, printers and tech-inspired non-tech gifts for Xmas 2014.

cream. 10:50 18 Nov 2014

Better glasses, as I can't seem to read the content of this thread.

cream. 10:52 18 Nov 2014

Ah.

Someone appears to have filled in the blanks.

Flak999 14:16 18 Nov 2014

The new Iphone 6, will be in my Christmas stocking this year!

hssutton 15:56 18 Nov 2014

I got my xmas present early, the Canon 7D MK2 DLSR, been trying it out today on the seal colony at donna Nook. Amazing camera.

Menzie 19:47 18 Nov 2014

An Amstrad CPC! I'm approaching my mid-life crisis and a sports car is out of the question. So the next best thing is something from my younger days.

I regret selling my Amstrad CPC all those years ago, some of the prices on retro systems and software is ridiculous!

Quickbeam 20:23 18 Nov 2014

Was the FE consulted about this early mention of the forbiden seasonal word?

Quickbeam 20:23 18 Nov 2014

Was the FE consulted about this early mention of the forbiden seasonal word?

amonra 09:58 19 Nov 2014

Automatic brussel sprouts cleaner and timer ?

Quiller. 14:04 19 Nov 2014

Ah. Fresh brussel sprouts, raw. Brilliant.

Got desktop, laptop, tablet, phone. Maybe some new headphones, so I can listen to tv, laptop at night with out disturbing the other half.

Ex plorer 14:53 19 Nov 2014

I asked for a Sonos Play-bar for my TV from my eldest son his reply was that he has forward it to his brothers and sister and not to hold my breath.

No harm in asking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache