What is the Strangest Weapon??

Seth Haniel 11:18 07 Apr 2008

NZ man 'used hedgehog as weapon'

A man in New Zealand has been charged with using a hedgehog as a weapon, the New Zealand Herald has reported.
Police said William Singalargh, 27, had hurled the hedgehog about 5m (16ft) at a 15-year-old boy.
"It hit the victim in the leg, causing a large, red welt and several puncture marks," said Senior Sgt Bruce Jenkins, in the North Island town of Whakatane.
It was unclear whether the hedgehog was still alive when it was thrown, though it was dead when collected as evidence.
The police spokesman said the suspect was arrested "for assault with a weapon, namely the hedgehog."
Mr Singalargh is due to appear in court on 17 April. If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.

Any stranger?? ;)

lofty29 11:53 07 Apr 2008

some years ago a guy in wiltshire beat his wife to death with a starter motor

Quickbeam 12:57 07 Apr 2008

There's been a few cases of starting handles used... but a starter motor...

interzone55 13:09 07 Apr 2008

In March a Blackpool man was fined for assaulting his wife with profiteroles...

click here

lofty29 14:11 07 Apr 2008

quickbeam
Yes I was living in the area at the time, appently they had had a row, he had this stater motor off his car which had the heavy cable attatched and that is what he used. Not quite the same but I was working in a company in trowbridge as an engineer, we came into work one morning to find part of the factory cordoned off by the police, one of the guys on the night shift had jumped into a giant shreddding machine, the largest bits to come out were his safety boots, with his feet in them. Apparently his wife had left him and taken their kids.

Quickbeam 14:13 07 Apr 2008

Brumas 14:21 07 Apr 2008

click here

This was sent to me as an email, years ago by a friend living in America pity it wasn't grey squirrels !

Seth Haniel 14:46 07 Apr 2008

click here
Squirrels have bitten to death a stray dog which was barking at them in a Russian park, local media report.

Brumas 15:30 07 Apr 2008

GULP!!

peter99co 15:55 07 Apr 2008

In the distant past,probably the first case of biological warfare was the use of blankets used by victims of a nasty illness,being given to the Indians by early settlers in America.

Bingalau 15:58 07 Apr 2008

When I was much younger and shortly after getting married. we were at a family party and I had drunk too much rum. (Nothing new there then). I had dozed off in a big easy chair and when it was time to leave my wife tried to wake me, by grabbing my loose wrist and slapping my face with it. Next morning I woke up with a big black eye. She didn't realise that the ring on my finger was the weapon she was actually using. She still threatens me with it years later. Needless to say I have never dozed off at a party since.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?